This set will help you go deeper into your meditation and spiritual practice, help you focus, bring more love, self-love and healing into your life, lower stress, raise your self-esteem, give you protection and clarity. The four stones in this set are connected to and can help you remove blockages in the Third Eye Chakra, the Crown Chakra and the Heart Chakra. Perfect for you alter, on your yoga mat or on your travels.
The set includes one natural rough Amethyst (average size 1.5-2 inches), one natural rough Rose Quartz (average size 0.5-1.25 inches), one raw Clear Crystal Quartz (average size 1-2 inches) and one raw Selenite stick (average size 3 inches). Everything comes in a hand stamped, organic cotton muslin bag.
• Amethyst. This is a gemstone often worn by healers, as it has the power to focus energy. It is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to provide calm, balance, patience, and peace. Using an Amethyst as a meditation focus will increase the positive spiritual feelings. This is an excellent all-purpose stone that can increase spirituality and enhance intuition and psychic powers of all kinds. Amethyst is connected to the Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra) that stands for intuition, knowledge and divine wisdom and the Crown Chakra (Sahasrara Chakra) that stands for connection, life force and higher power.
• Rose Quartz. This is known as the love stone. It is a stone for every type of love: self-love, family, platonic, romantic, and unconditional love. Rose quartz has high energy, and this strong energy can enhance love in virtually any situation, and it also lowers stress and soothes those around it. It is often used to attract love, for love spells and charms. It is also used to ease the process of transition in dying to make the transition gentle and surrounded by the unconditional love of the Divine. Rose quartz is used to raise self-esteem and a strong sense of self-worth. Its loving energies teach us to apply this love to ourselves and thereby find ourselves worthier. Colors vary from white, light pink too dark pink. Connected to the Heart Chakra (Anahata Chakra) that stands for love, self-love, acceptance, forgiveness, relationships and following your heart.
• Crystal Quartz. This gemstone stands for power, energy and clarity and it’ s called the “Universal Crystal” because of its many uses. It is extremely beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection and channeling. It is also good for energizing other crystals. Quartz enhances spiritual growth, spirituality and wisdom. It is very useful for clarity of psychic vision and can be used to communicate with spirits and other worlds. Quartz is connected to the Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra) that stands for intuition, knowledge, divine wisdom.
• Selenite. Very effective in absorbing negative energies and to bring clarity of mind and give you a feeling of deep peace. Great stone for meditation. The high vibrational energy of this crystal helps in enhancing self-awareness and make you more aware of your surroundings. It can help activate the Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) that represents the highest level of consciousness or enlightenment. It can also influence the Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra) that stands for intuition, knowledge and divine wisdom. It is also used for purifying and recharging other crystals and your mala beads. To purify and recharge the Selenite itself just put it in the window under the light of the moon (Selenite is named after Selene, the Greek Goddess of the Moon).
* Please note these are natural and rough stones, so each one will be slightly different in shape, size, color, and overall appearance.
Learn more about chakras: https://iamearthbound.com/chakras/
I accept any credit card and PayPal payments. Sales tax will be added to the price if you live in Connecticut, USA. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 5 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 4 weeks.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Everything at I AM EARTHBOUND is handmade with 100% love. And I want you to love your new piece of jewelry as much as I have loved making it for you. If you for some reason are not in love with your purchase, please contact me asap, and we'll work something out. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
When you’re not using or wearing your mala you should keep it in a safe place and treat it with respect. Don’t sleep with it and never try to force your mala over your wrist. I use a strong nylon cord, but if you pull hard or don’t treat it with care it can break. And just know that if and when your mala breaks it just symbolizes a broken karmic cycle. It’s a sign to bring new intentions into your life as your current ones no longer serve you. Eventually all malas will need to be re-strung. I will re-string your mala or bracelet for free if it breaks within the first 6 months of purchase, but you need to follow the gemstone care "rules" for this to apply (see below). After 6 months I will re-string your mala for $35 + shipping and your bracelet for $5 + shipping (extra charge if you lost beads).
GEMSTONE JEWELRY CARE
* Don't sleep with your yoga jewelry. Store in dry, clean place.
* Don't shower with your yoga jewelry. Contact with water will make your jewelry eventually break, especially if strung on stretch cord.
* Don't expose to salt water.
* Don't expose to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine, detergents or lotions and perfumes with chemicals and fragrance. Chemicals will erode the finish of your gemstone.
* Avoid wearing your yoga jewelry in any activity where there might be high impact. A blow can damage and crack the stones. Never throw a gemstone on a hard surface, like a marble kitchen counter or glass table.
* Don't use jewelry cleaner or clean with water, just wipe off with damp cloth if you need to clean it.
* Gemstones can fade if exposed to strong sun.
* Keep gemstone jewelry out of reach of children.
* A tassel will break if someone pulls hard on it.
SANDALWOOD BEAD CARE
* Same rules as gemstone beads, don’t sleep, shower, swim or expose to chemicals.
* All wood beads will darken with time, and become a bit glossier from contact with skin. The more you wear them the more beautiful patina they will get.
* If your mala or bracelets starts to look dry, don’t try to wash or rub with oils. Just start wearing it more. The oil from your skin is all they need.
* To bring back the scent of Sandalwood beads, just store in a zip lock bag over night. That’s it!
* Avoid contact with oils directly on the beads.
You can make a custom order. Say you have a stone or a pendant you really love and want to incorporate that in a mala. Or that you want a specific gemstone that you can't find in the shop. Just go to my website and fill out the order form. I require a 50% payment up front and the rest when your yoga jewelry is ready to be delivered. No exchanges or return on special orders.