This set will help you remove negative energy, clear your mind, bring you healing, peace, spiritual growth, and help you stay centered and focused. It will re energize you and bring you light, which is perfect this time of year. The four stones in this set are connected to and can help you remove blockages in the Third Eye Chakra, the Throat Chakra and the Root Chakra. Perfect for you alter, for meditation, chakra healing or Reiki, on your yoga mat or on your travels.
The set includes one tumbled Snowflake Obsidian (average size 0.5-1 inches), one tumbled Chrysocolla (1-1.5 inches), one raw Clear Crystal Quartz (average size 1-2 inches) and one raw Selenite stick (average size 3 inches). Everything comes in a hand stamped, organic cotton muslin bag.
• Snowflake Obsidian. This is a stone of purity, that brings balance to the body, mind and spirit. It is a very grounding and protective stone. It is used as a great cleanser of negative energies, helping to remove not only negativity experienced in the environment, but also that of one’s own emotions, such as anger, jealousy, greed and resentment. Snowflake Obsidian is often used for healing and releasing energy blockages, and it can help to keep you centered and focused when any type of chaotic situation presents itself. It heals old karmic patterns, helps in examining harmful thought patterns, and promotes a sense of calm and inner centering which readies one for a deep meditative state. It is connected to the Root Chakra (Mooladhara Chakra) that stands for connection to earth, survival instincts, basic needs, inherited believes and self-preservation.
• Chrysocolla. A peaceful stone that removes negative energies, calms and allows truth and inner wisdom to surface and be heard. It will bring you light, love and healing. Chrysocolla cleans and re-energizes the chakras and aligns them with the divine (place it on the heart chakra and it will heal heartache and increase your capacity to love yourself and others). Chrysocolla has a gentle, soothing energy, if during meditation, it can help flush out and heal emotional blockage, giving sufferers of heartbreak and anguish the ability to make peace with the past, and regard the future with flexibility and patience. It is a stone that encourages you to stay at home (perfect during winter when most of us loves to hunker down), it also helps those with wandering temperament, have a hard time to stay still in one place or quit their mind or feel scattered. It is connected to the Throat Chakra (Vishuddhi Chakra) that stands for communication, truth, to be heard, choice and willpower.
• Crystal Quartz. This gemstone stands for power, energy and clarity and it’ s called the “Universal Crystal” because of its many uses. It is extremely beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection and channeling. It is also good for energizing other crystals. Quartz enhances spiritual growth, spirituality and wisdom. It is very useful for clarity of psychic vision and can be used to communicate with spirits and other worlds. Quartz is connected to the Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra) that stands for intuition, knowledge, divine wisdom.
• Selenite. Very effective in absorbing negative energies and to bring clarity of mind and give you a feeling of deep peace. Great stone for meditation. The high vibrational energy of this crystal helps in enhancing self-awareness and make you more aware of your surroundings. It can help activate the Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) that represents the highest level of consciousness or enlightenment. It can also influence the Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra) that stands for intuition, knowledge and divine wisdom. It is also used for purifying and recharging other crystals and your mala beads. To purify and recharge the Selenite itself just put it in the window under the light of the moon (Selenite is named after Selene, the Greek Goddess of the Moon).
Please note these are natural and rough stones, so each one will be slightly different in shape, size, color, and overall appearance.
Learn more about chakras: https://iamearthbound.com/chakras/
I accept any credit card and PayPal payments. Sales tax will be added to the price if you live in Connecticut, USA. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 5 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 4 weeks.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Everything at I AM EARTHBOUND is handmade with 100% love. And I want you to love your new piece of jewelry as much as I have loved making it for you. If you for some reason are not in love with your purchase, please contact me asap, and we'll work something out. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
When you’re not using or wearing your mala you should keep it in a safe place and treat it with respect. Don’t sleep with it and never try to force your mala over your wrist. I use a strong nylon cord, but if you pull hard or don’t treat it with care it can break. And just know that if and when your mala breaks it just symbolizes a broken karmic cycle. It’s a sign to bring new intentions into your life as your current ones no longer serve you. Eventually all malas will need to be re-strung. I will re-string your mala or bracelet for free if it breaks within the first 6 months of purchase, but you need to follow the gemstone care "rules" for this to apply (see below). After 6 months I will re-string your mala for $35 + shipping and your bracelet for $5 + shipping (extra charge if you lost beads).
GEMSTONE JEWELRY CARE
* Don't sleep with your yoga jewelry. Store in dry, clean place.
* Don't shower with your yoga jewelry. Contact with water will make your jewelry eventually break, especially if strung on stretch cord.
* Don't expose to salt water.
* Don't expose to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine, detergents or lotions and perfumes with chemicals and fragrance. Chemicals will erode the finish of your gemstone.
* Avoid wearing your yoga jewelry in any activity where there might be high impact. A blow can damage and crack the stones. Never throw a gemstone on a hard surface, like a marble kitchen counter or glass table.
* Don't use jewelry cleaner or clean with water, just wipe off with damp cloth if you need to clean it.
* Gemstones can fade if exposed to strong sun.
* Keep gemstone jewelry out of reach of children.
* A tassel will break if someone pulls hard on it.
SANDALWOOD BEAD CARE
* Same rules as gemstone beads, don’t sleep, shower, swim or expose to chemicals.
* All wood beads will darken with time, and become a bit glossier from contact with skin. The more you wear them the more beautiful patina they will get.
* If your mala or bracelets starts to look dry, don’t try to wash or rub with oils. Just start wearing it more. The oil from your skin is all they need.
* To bring back the scent of Sandalwood beads, just store in a zip lock bag over night. That’s it!
* Avoid contact with oils directly on the beads.
You can make a custom order. Say you have a stone or a pendant you really love and want to incorporate that in a mala. Or that you want a specific gemstone that you can't find in the shop. Just go to my website and fill out the order form. I require a 50% payment up front and the rest when your yoga jewelry is ready to be delivered. No exchanges or return on special orders.