For this bracelet I used 8mm Frosted Amethyst, 8mm Opalite and brass spacer beads. The gemstone colors in the bracelet may vary slightly from the ones you see pictured in the photo. This bracelet is made for approximately a 6" wrist (15.5cm). The bracelet sizes vary between 6.5-7" (17-18cm). If you want a different size bracelet, contact me to request a custom order.
• Amethyst stands for Healing, Peace and Calming. Connected to the Third Eye and Crown Chakra.
• Opalite stands for Inspiration, Communication and Playfulness. Connected to the Heart and Crown Chakra.
Read more about the healing gemstones in this bracelet on https://iamearthbound.com/gemstones
A gemstone bracelet can be used as healing tool for good energy, as an earthy BoHo accessory or as a constant reminder to yourself to stay present and be mindful in your daily life. It becomes whatever you intend it to be. Just choose a gemstone that speaks to you and that reflects your personal energy. When you’re not using or wearing your bracelet you should keep it in a safe place. Don’t sleep with it, don't take a shower or go swimming with it and keep it away from harsh chemicals, such as chlorine, detergents or lotions and perfumes with chemicals and fragrance. Chemicals will erode the finish of your gemstone. I use a strong stretch cord, reinforced with super glue at the knot, but if you pull hard or don’t treat it with care it can break. If and when your gemstone bracelet breaks, it just symbolizes a broken karmic cycle. It’s a sign to bring new intentions into your life as your current ones no longer serve you. If your bracelet breaks within the first month after shipment, I will restring it for free. After that I will restring your bracelet for a $5 fee + shipping and handling. Just contact me to get my shipping address.
• Learn about gemstone care, healing gemstone properties, symbol meaning, the spiritual elements, chakra healing, listen to my free guided meditations, and much more on my website: www.iamearthbound.com
©IamEarthBound2018 ∣ All rights are reserved
I accept any credit card and PayPal payments. Sales tax will be added to the price if you live in Connecticut, USA. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 5 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 4 weeks.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Everything at I AM EARTHBOUND is handmade with 100% love. And I want you to love your new piece of jewelry as much as I have loved making it for you. If you for some reason are not in love with your purchase, please contact me asap, and we'll work something out. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
When you’re not using or wearing your mala you should keep it in a safe place and treat it with respect. Don’t sleep with it and never try to force your mala over your wrist. I use a strong nylon cord, but if you pull hard or don’t treat it with care it can break. And just know that if and when your mala breaks it just symbolizes a broken karmic cycle. It’s a sign to bring new intentions into your life as your current ones no longer serve you. Eventually all malas will need to be re-strung. I will re-string your mala or bracelet for free if it breaks within the first 6 months of purchase, but you need to follow the gemstone care "rules" for this to apply (see below). After 6 months I will re-string your mala for $35 + shipping and your bracelet for $5 + shipping (extra charge if you lost beads).
GEMSTONE JEWELRY CARE
* Don't sleep with your yoga jewelry. Store in dry, clean place.
* Don't shower with your yoga jewelry. Contact with water will make your jewelry eventually break, especially if strung on stretch cord.
* Don't expose to salt water.
* Don't expose to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine, detergents or lotions and perfumes with chemicals and fragrance. Chemicals will erode the finish of your gemstone.
* Avoid wearing your yoga jewelry in any activity where there might be high impact. A blow can damage and crack the stones. Never throw a gemstone on a hard surface, like a marble kitchen counter or glass table.
* Don't use jewelry cleaner or clean with water, just wipe off with damp cloth if you need to clean it.
* Gemstones can fade if exposed to strong sun.
* Keep gemstone jewelry out of reach of children.
* A tassel will break if someone pulls hard on it.
SANDALWOOD BEAD CARE
* Same rules as gemstone beads, don’t sleep, shower, swim or expose to chemicals.
* All wood beads will darken with time, and become a bit glossier from contact with skin. The more you wear them the more beautiful patina they will get.
* If your mala or bracelets starts to look dry, don’t try to wash or rub with oils. Just start wearing it more. The oil from your skin is all they need.
* To bring back the scent of Sandalwood beads, just store in a zip lock bag over night. That’s it!
* Avoid contact with oils directly on the beads.
You can make a custom order. Say you have a stone or a pendant you really love and want to incorporate that in a mala. Or that you want a specific gemstone that you can't find in the shop. Just go to my website and fill out the order form. I require a 50% payment up front and the rest when your yoga jewelry is ready to be delivered. No exchanges or return on special orders.