For this 108 Mala I used 6mm Matte White Onyx and 6mm White Jade, and for spacer beads I used mini brass beads. The pendant is a Brass Triangle. The mala has been hand knotted on a white, extra strong, nylon cord with one knot between each gemstone bead. It not only looks great, it also makes it easy to use it as a tool in your mala meditation practice. Gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique color may vary within a single stone. The gemstone colors in the mala may vary slightly from the ones you see pictured in the photo. The total length of the mala is 34" (86cm), and the Pendant is 2.5" long (60mm).
• ONYX is a powerful protection stone. White Onyx can help make its owners mind positive and purify negative energy. It can clear anxiety and sadness and help you deal with inner and outer stress. It will also help you increase patience and strengthen your mental powers. White Onyx will help you be firm in your resolve not to move or change when it is a positive action. It will also break the pattern of resistance when change is required to move forward in your life. Chakras: White Onyx is connected to the Crown Chakra (connection, life force, higher power).
Affirmation: I draw strength from my past experiences.
• JADE is an ancient stone that is used to attract love. The soothing color of jade makes it a wonderful healing stone. It helps the body in self-healing while working through underlying, non-physical reasons for a precipitation for disease. Jade is also a protective stone, guarding against accidents and misfortune. Jade can create a positive attitude towards money and using money creatively and productively and when making an important business decision. Jade comes in emerald green, white, orange, yellow, lavender, grey and black.
Chakras: Heart Chakra (love, acceptance, forgiveness) and Third Eye Chakra (intuition, knowledge, divine wisdom).
Affirmation: My relationships are filled with harmony and good fortune.
• THE TRIANGLE three points in a symbolizes Hope, Strength and Willpower. The triangle also stands for Mind, Body & Spirit, Past, Present & Future, Thought, Feeling & Emotion and Creation, Preservation & Destruction. It also symbolize the stages of the moon (waxing, waning and full moon). In Christianity, the triangle is often used to represent the holy trinity (father, son and the holy spirit). In the Greek culture, the triangle is used as a symbol of a doorway to a higher wisdom.
A mala can be used as a tool in your meditation practice, as healing tool for good energy or just an earthy BoHo accessory as a constant reminder to yourself to stay present and be mindful in your daily life. It becomes whatever you intend it to be. Just choose a mala that speaks to you and that reflects your personal energy. When you’re not using or wearing your mala you should keep it in a safe place and treat it with respect. Don’t sleep with it and never try to force your mala over your wrist. I use a strong nylon cord, but if you pull hard or don’t treat it with care it can break. Eventually all malas will need to be re-strung. And just know that if and when your mala breaks it just symbolizes a broken karmic cycle. It’s a sign to bring new intentions into your life as your current ones no longer serve you. If your mala breaks within 6 month after shipment, I will restring it for free. After that I will restring your mala for a $35 fee + shipping. Just contact me to get my shipping address.
• Learn about gemstone care, healing gemstone properties, symbol meaning, the spiritual elements, chakra healing, listen to my free guided meditations, and much more on my website: www.iamearthbound.com
©IamEarthBound2018 ∣ All rights are reserved
I accept any credit card and PayPal payments. Sales tax will be added to the price if you live in Connecticut, USA. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 5 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 4 weeks.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Everything at I AM EARTHBOUND is handmade with 100% love. And I want you to love your new piece of jewelry as much as I have loved making it for you. If you for some reason are not in love with your purchase, please contact me asap, and we'll work something out. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
When you’re not using or wearing your mala you should keep it in a safe place and treat it with respect. Don’t sleep with it and never try to force your mala over your wrist. I use a strong nylon cord, but if you pull hard or don’t treat it with care it can break. And just know that if and when your mala breaks it just symbolizes a broken karmic cycle. It’s a sign to bring new intentions into your life as your current ones no longer serve you. Eventually all malas will need to be re-strung. I will re-string your mala or bracelet for free if it breaks within the first 6 months of purchase, but you need to follow the gemstone care "rules" for this to apply (see below). After 6 months I will re-string your mala for $35 + shipping and your bracelet for $5 + shipping (extra charge if you lost beads).
GEMSTONE JEWELRY CARE
* Don't sleep with your yoga jewelry. Store in dry, clean place.
* Don't shower with your yoga jewelry. Contact with water will make your jewelry eventually break, especially if strung on stretch cord.
* Don't expose to salt water.
* Don't expose to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine, detergents or lotions and perfumes with chemicals and fragrance. Chemicals will erode the finish of your gemstone.
* Avoid wearing your yoga jewelry in any activity where there might be high impact. A blow can damage and crack the stones. Never throw a gemstone on a hard surface, like a marble kitchen counter or glass table.
* Don't use jewelry cleaner or clean with water, just wipe off with damp cloth if you need to clean it.
* Gemstones can fade if exposed to strong sun.
* Keep gemstone jewelry out of reach of children.
* A tassel will break if someone pulls hard on it.
SANDALWOOD BEAD CARE
* Same rules as gemstone beads, don’t sleep, shower, swim or expose to chemicals.
* All wood beads will darken with time, and become a bit glossier from contact with skin. The more you wear them the more beautiful patina they will get.
* If your mala or bracelets starts to look dry, don’t try to wash or rub with oils. Just start wearing it more. The oil from your skin is all they need.
* To bring back the scent of Sandalwood beads, just store in a zip lock bag over night. That’s it!
* Avoid contact with oils directly on the beads.
You can make a custom order. Say you have a stone or a pendant you really love and want to incorporate that in a mala. Or that you want a specific gemstone that you can't find in the shop. Just go to my website and fill out the order form. I require a 50% payment up front and the rest when your yoga jewelry is ready to be delivered. No exchanges or return on special orders.