De-Clutter Your Life is a 14 minute Guided Meditation with focus on letting go of stress, tension, regrets, and holding on to the past. It’s a Guided Meditation that helps you become more present and focus on the things you do have in your life already to be grateful for. I am guiding you through the entire thing, so no previous meditation experience needed. This is a Guided Meditation for beginners as well as those with a daily meditation practice. After the 14 minutes I allowed the meditation music play for an additional 10 minutes, so you have the option to stay in quit meditation or lay down and relax in Savasana.
You might say you are too busy to meditate. Or that you are too restless to sit still. If so you really could benefit from a daily meditation practice. It is so POWERFUL how just a short daily meditation can change your life. You taking a little time to reconnect and care for yourself will make a HUGE difference. No matter what is going on in your life right now. No matter what you have been through in your life. So give yourself this daily gift of peace and calm and I promise it will change your life.
This is an instant digital audio MP3 download, you will not receive a physical copy. This audio file and its content is copyright protected and cannot be copied or shared!
Listen to a free sample here https://youtu.be/PYooPW9HdOM.
©IamEarthBound2018 ∣ All rights are reserved
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
When I first started doing yoga three years ago I could never prepare myself for what would happen next. I met this incredible woman named Petra. There was an instant connection. After getting to know her through my practice I was beyond excited to have the opportunity to connect at home with her through her guided meditation. I have used these guided meditations countless times. For stress relief, grounding, sleepless nights and just to wind down. She is an absolute gift. I don't know what I would do without her. Her guided meditations are a must.>
Of all the greatest moments we have had through The Yoga Shop, meditation with Petra is one of the most memorable. Petra's soothing voice and spiritual nature brought us to levels of calm and peace that we have never reached before.
/Jennifer & Jeff Leigh
The importance of meditation is ones life is seriously misunderstood. When your cellphone battery is low, you charge it. Our mental well being can be reflective of a low battery. And the way to charge your well being is by way of mediation. If you're not familiar with how to meditate and how to channel your intention. Petra's guided meditation is a great way to start.
I accept any credit card and PayPal payments. Sales tax will be added to the price if you live in Connecticut, USA. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Everything at EarthBound is handmade with 100% love. And I want you to love your new piece of jewelry as much as I have loved making it for you. If you for some reason are not in love with your purchase, please contact me asap, and we'll work something out. All items may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value.
When you’re not using or wearing your mala you should keep it in a safe place and treat it with respect. Don’t sleep with it and never try to force your mala over your wrist. I use a strong nylon cord, but if you pull hard or don’t treat it with care it can break. And just know that if and when your mala breaks it just symbolizes a broken karmic cycle. It’s a sign to bring new intentions into your life as your current ones no longer serve you. Eventually all malas will need to be re-strung. I will re-string your mala or bracelet for free if it breaks within the first 6 months of purchase, but you need to follow the gemstone care "rules" for this to apply (see below). After 6 months I will re-string your mala for $35 + shipping and your bracelet for $5 + shipping (extra charge if you lost beads).
GEMSTONE JEWELRY CARE
* Don't sleep with your yoga jewelry. Store in dry, clean place.
* Don't shower with your yoga jewelry. Contact with water will make your jewelry eventually break, especially if strung on stretch cord.
* Don't expose to salt water.
* Don't expose to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine, detergents or lotions and perfumes with chemicals and fragrance. Chemicals will erode the finish of your gemstone.
* Avoid wearing your yoga jewelry in any activity where there might be high impact. A blow can damage and crack the stones. Never throw a gemstone on a hard surface, like a marble kitchen counter or glass table.
* Don't use jewelry cleaner or clean with water, just wipe off with damp cloth if you need to clean it.
* Gemstones can fade if exposed to strong sun.
* Keep gemstone jewelry out of reach of children.
* A tassel will break if someone pulls hard on it.
SANDALWOOD BEAD CARE
* Same rules as gemstone beads, don’t sleep, shower, swim or expose to chemicals.
* All wood beads will darken with time, and become a bit glossier from contact with skin. The more you wear them the more beautiful patina they will get.
* If your mala or bracelets starts to look dry, don’t try to wash or rub with oils. Just start wearing it more. The oil from your skin is all they need.
* To bring back the scent of Sandalwood beads, just store in a zip lock bag over night. That’s it!
* Avoid contact with oils directly on the beads.
You can make a custom order. Say you have a stone or a pendant you really love and want to incorporate that in a mala. Or that you want a specific gemstone that you can't find in the shop. Just go to my website and fill out the order form. I require a 50% payment up front and the rest when your yoga jewelry is ready to be delivered. No exchanges or return on special orders.